I would not be described as someone who loves major changes. I am actually rather change averse. When confronted with a change I usually act as if I am OK with it and then a few days later break down randomly in tears. This is not a joke. It is rather predictable.
Anyways, when it comes to change on the blog, I am much more excited and I don’t think I will be randomly breaking out in tears. I simply cannot wait to share the changes with you in a few weeks! For now, I have a hint, some little changes and new things I am working on below. Any questions, let me know below!
1. Back in March, I took the class with ed2go to learn how to go beyond the basics of WordPress and selfhost my own blog. I am so happy I did that, but now I want to go to the next step and take the visuals of this blog to the next level. I want to make the theme and layout match my dream for The Not Quite Adult. I saw the Code Create Nowclass on Hallie’s blog and knew this was the class for me. Four weeks in and I am learning exactly what I need to take The Not Quite Adult to the next level.A cut back in the posts recently doesn’t mean a lack of attention to the blog, it just means I am spending a lot of time focusing my energy on the back end. I cannot wait to show you what is next! Have any suggestions? Leave them below
2. Dear Twitter, I am back. Love, Ellie. The Not Quite Adult is on Twitter at the
@eleanorcutler. Take a peek. Follow me. Tweet at me.
3. Are you on Bloglovin? I am and I love it. I follow a ton of bloggers and it is where I get my daily dose. The Not Quite Adult is also on Bloglovin, and as of Saturday, my pics are finally viewable! Take a peek and follow The Not Quite Adult on Bloglovin.
4. The holidays are coming and Pinterest must have been created by Santa and his elves for us to store all of our holiday wish lists online. You can follow along with The Not Quite Adult on Pinterest. I am posting all of my gifting ideas over here, as well as plenty of ideas for crafting, food, travel and other web gems and goodies. Take a peek!
5. Not much new here, but check out The Not Quite Adult on Instagram and on Facebook. Sharing some snaps from the half this weekend. The picture was clearly taken before all of the hurt came tumbling down. I am so sore!